Powered By Blogger

Tuesday 16 September 2014

My first ever blog

Hi everyone!
Welcome to my blog. It took me ages to get this up and running so make sure you take a proper read and leave a tip on your way out (only joking).

So, my name is Beth, and I'm looking forward to what is instore with this PGCE (PCET) course. It is very different to what I have ever done before. Although, I will be planning to teach Psychology to my future students ( which ties in with my Psychology Bsc), I am looking forward to getting stuck in. I have met some lovely people so far... (slightly nutty I must admit), but I am having a great second week, and I am looking forward to what's instore.

I will keep my blog posted on my discoveries whilst on this course. Keep your eyes peeled.






















No comments:

Post a Comment